Focus Care Moisture+ Hydrating Oil Capsules
Environ Vita-antioxidant Hydrating Capsules contain an effective combination of Retinol, vitamins C and E. It rejuvenates, and moistures the skin - assisting in the production of healthy elastin & collagen.
Ideally suited for all skin types including dry or sensitive skin, the Hydrating Oil Capsules. contain two powerful ingredients - green tea extract and Lipochromalin. The powerful antioxidants combine with this unique form of vitamin E to target Nitrogen free radicals.
The hydrating oil capsules also inhibit lipid peroxidation and help to prevent skin cell damage.
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone the skin with your preferred Environ products. Apply the contents of one capsule to the face and neck area either before or after applying your preferred Environ moisturiser.
- Hydrating Oil Capsules can also be used on their own.
- May be used morning and/or evening.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially those with dry or thin, fragile skin.
Hydrates and energises the skin.
Strengthens and builds the skin cell walls.
Nourishes the skin with a plant form of cholesterol, which improves the metabolism of the skin cell.
Bathes the skin cells with antioxidants thus reducing free radical damage to the skin.
Vitamin A helps normalise the skin.
- Vitamin A - Retinol: very active form of vitamin A, normalizes all cellular and skin functions.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetra Isopalmitate): powerful antioxidant, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, strengthens capillaries, lightens the pigment.
- Green tea and rosemary extract: flavonoids, antioxidants.
- Beta-Sitosterol: vegetable cholesterol, source of energy for cells.