Microblading is a cosmetic procedure that is less permanent than traditional cosmetic tattooing. Results typically last 1-3 years, depending on your skin type and skincare.
How is it Done?
Before your Treatment
Somethings you must avoid before and after your treatment:
- Avoid facials for 1 month before and after treatment
- Avoid doing botox or fillers 2 weeks before and after treatment
- Avoid sun exposure, artificial tanning, waxing, threading or tinting of eyebrows, also any retinol, aha or bha based skincare products 3 days before and after treatment
- Avoid consuming advil, aspirin or megas 24 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid consuming alcohol, caffeine, vitamin e and medication (unless prescribed) 24 hours prior to treatment
- High blood pressure
- Allergies to: lidocaine, tetracaine, epinephrine, glycerine, propylenglycol, or palmitat