Studios Vis A Vis
TriLipo Body Package of 8 (Sale)
Package of 8 Promotion
The non-invasive body contouring treatment that uses your body's natural processes to tighten skin, reduce cellulite, and sculpt your ideal figure - without damaging a single cell. With advanced radiofrequency energy and muscle activation technology, TriLipo delivers painless, convenient, and stunning results that will make you look and feel your best. Say goodbye to stubborn cellulite and hello to a more toned and youthful appearance with TriLipo. 8 Treatments is optimal to see full results!
Purchased Your Package?
If you have purchased your package then please email or call us to book
Before You Purchase!
If you suffer from any of these contraindications then you are not an eligible candidate for the TriLipo Body treatment.
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator, implanted neuro-stimulators, or any other internal electric device.
- Metal implants or other implants in the treatment area.
- Pregnancy or nursing, or treatment of the abdomen during the menstrual cycle.
- Current or history of cancer, especially skin cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- Impaired immune system due to immunosuppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or the use of immunosuppressive medications.
- Severe concurrent conditions such as cardiac disorders or epilepsy.
- Condition that could be adversely affected by heat. A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area.
- Diminished or exaggerated perception of temperature changes.
- Areas of sensory impairment, such as in cases of nerve lesions and neuropathies.
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, hemorrhages or the risk of hemorrhages, septic conditions, psoriasis, eczema, and rash, as well as irritated or damaged skin due to excessive fresh tanning.
- Varicose veins in the treatment area.
- History of skin disorders such as keloid scarring, abnormal wound healing, and very dry and fragile skin.
- Any surgical, invasive, or ablative procedure in the treatment area before complete healing.
- Any medical condition that might impair skin healing.
Am I good candidate for this treatment?
TriLift — This treatment is ideal for anyone who is looking to tighten, lift, contour the facial structure, and promote collagen.
TriLipo (Body)— This treatment is ideal for anyone looking to tone, tighten, contour, and reduce cellulite.
This is not the treatment for you if you are looking for a quick weight loss hack. This treatment is best paired with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. Excellent for those stubborn areas that you cannot target with exercise.
Who should not undergo this treatment?
Read the contraindications above.
What should I expect from this treatment?
You can expect to achieve a tightened, lifted, contoured, and slimmed body area. This treatment works with radio frequency, which will heat up the area to a comfortable temperature. In addition, it has DMA, which is muscle activation; with this, you will feel a slight contraction. This is responsible for working out the muscle. The treatment is comfortable and requires no downtime.
What should my personal expectations be?
This treatment is going to enhance and improve up to 20% or more of the area being treated. You will see a visible improvement along the treatment plan, but with collagen production, it will continue to work for up to 6 months after your last treatment.
What you need to remember is that this isn’t a quick fix and that it requires commitment.
How many treatments are required, and how often?
Treatment protocols range from 6–10 treatments, depending on the area. Face requires six treatments, with the first 4 being weekly and the last 2 being biweekly. The full protocol will last two months. Body treatments will be in 8–10 sessions and will be weekly for the duration of the treatment protocol, equaling a two or two and a half-month commitment.
What should I do before my treatment?
Before the treatment, it is best to drink plenty of water and avoid heavy meals for 2 hours prior to the treatment.
What to do post-treatment?
Post-treatment, it is best to drink plenty of water and be active (more applicable to the body) a light workout or walk are ideal.