Triple Lipid Restore
A patented vand unique anti-aging cream to nourish dry skin & refill cellular lipids. U.S. Patent No. 10,137,073.
An anti-aging cream that contains the patented lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides 1 and 3, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids, which is proven to nourish dry skin and reverse signs of aging. Optimal for anti-aging skincare, this bespoke lipid correction cream contains the first 2:4:2 cholesterol-dominant ratio to help restore skin's external barrier and support natural self-repair. As one of our best anti aging creams, 2:4:2 potently nourishes aging skin which leads to improvements in the visible appearance of skin smoothness, laxity, pores, and overall radiance.
How To Use
First, apply a small amount between fingertips. Warm and melt the cream in circular motions. Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest areas. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
- Restores the essential skin lipids: natural cholesterol, ceramides, and fatty acids.
- Improves the appearance of skin texture, fullness, and pore appearance.
- Improves the look of skin evenness and overall radiance.
- Unique and specific lipid stabilization system in a lightweight and fast-absorbing texture.
- Reduces the adjustment period to retinoids by up to 1 week while combating dryness. (see Science & Proof)
- Paraben-, and dye-free.
- Ideal for normal, aging, and dry skin types
4% Blueberry extract
Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient, used to help fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity on skin's surface.
Used to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin.
A naturally occurring chemical that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
In an 8-week study, Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 drastically improved the appearance of key visible signs of accelerated aging.
- 66% improvement in smoothness
- 35% improvement in laxity
- 20% improvement in evenness
- 26% improvement in radiance
- 44% improvement in pore appearance
In a lipidomic study, use of this cream resulted in a 57% increase in ceramides, 50% increase in cholesterol, and 12% increase in fatty acids in the form of triglycerides.
Skin Type & Concern
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Dehydrated, Aging