C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 15% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), 1% vitamin E (alpha tocopherol), and 0.5% ferulic acid to enhance protection against environmental stress and damage caused by free radicals that are contributing to atmospheric aging. C E Ferulic is proven to reduce combined oxidative damage generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution, and diesel engine exhaust by up to 41%. In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic vitamin c serum improves signs of aging and photodamage. The benefits continue as this serum improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, the loss of firmness all while brightening your skin's complexion.
How To Use
1. First thing in the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products.
2. Complete your skincare regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidant benefits and broad spectrum sunscreens provide protection against visible aging caused by everyday environmental aggressors.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damage from free radicals.
- Visible anti-aging skincare benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion.
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone and environmental damage to the skin.
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a duration of minimum 72 hours.
- Paraben-free and ideal for dry, normal, and sensitive skin types.
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care.
15% L-ascorbic acid
Sought out for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C helps neutralize free radicals and protect against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging skincare benefits.
1% alpha tocopherol
This pure form of vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and replenishes skin lipids. It has been proven to act harmoniously with vitamin C.
0.5% ferulic acid
A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits and stability of vitamins C and E.
The measure of an antioxidant is not only its superior environmental protection, but its visible anti-aging skincare results.
C E Ferulic clinical studies show a reduction in the appearance of improved skin firmness, wrinkles, and a brightened complexion.
Suitable for all skin types.
Skin Type & Concern
SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging