Focus Care Youth+ Retinol 1
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse + tone.
- Start with a drop to your Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Slowly increase amount until Retinol can be used on its own comfortably. OR apply Retinol to face+neck then follow with Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
Note: The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Intensive Retinol regime. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the skin texture, giving the skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
Vitamin A (Retinol, Retinyl acetate, Retinyl palmitate): Normalizes all cellular and skin functions.
Colostrum: Regenerates the skin, slows skin aging, strengthens immunity.
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate): powerful antioxidant, stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin, strengthens the capillaries, lightens the pigment.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant.