- Diminishes the number of comedones: up to -63%*
- Diminishes inflammation: up to -60%*
- Diminishes the production of sebum: up to -48%*
*28 days clinical study on 30 women with oily to acne-prone skin. Puracne Gel was applied twice a day after cleaning the skin. The efficacy and tolerance of the product were tested on D0, D14 and D28. Performed by Lab. Dermo-Cosmetik (G.M. Collin) on-site.
How to use
Do not use if you have very sensitive skin. After cleansing, apply the on the affected areas. Start with one application daily, then increase if needed. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Frequency: Morning and/or evening
- Helps to reduce and prevent blackheads and acne pimples.
- Cleanses, unclogs the skin and visibly refines its texture for a radiant complexion.
- Improves the appearance of enlarged pores, reduces the appearance of redness.
- Salicylic acid (2%): Keratolytic, deep cleans pores
- Anti-acne complex composed of Oleanolic & Nordihydroguaiaretic acids (NDGA): Visibly matifies the skin
- Niacinamide: Improves skin barrier
- Complex of Essential Oils (Geranium, Lavender, Rosemary, Camphor, Cypress): Purifies
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, AQUA/WATER/EAU, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, CINNAMOMUM CAMPHORA (CAMPHOR) BARK OIL, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS OIL,DIMETHICONE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, GLYCERIN, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, MADECASSOSIDE, NIACINAMIDE, NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID, OLEANOLIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-60 ALMOND GLYCERIDES, PEG-8, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TROPAEOLUM MAJUS FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM