This soothing serum is formulated with vitamins, antioxidants and plant extracts. Its aqueous formulation is specially adapted for skin with diffuse redness.
How to use
After the G.M. Collin cleanser and mist, apply and massage the serum.
Frequency: Apply daily morning and/or evening.
- Helps to gradually and visibly reduce the appearance of redness.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of under eye dark circles.
- Provides a toning and moisturizing effect.
- Evens out the complexion and helps soothe sensitive skin.
- Esculin (vitamin P): Protects
- Troxerutin: Protects
- Ginkgo Biloba extract: Protects
- Ruscus Aculeatus (butcher’s broom) root extract, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) leaf extract, Panthenol, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein and Ammonium Glycyrrhizate: Soothes
- Propyl Gallate, Gallyl Glucoside (GALA), Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) stabilized: Soothes
- Acquacell® (watermelon fruit extract, apple fruit extract, lentil fruit extract, sodium lactate, sodium PCA): Moisturizes
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, LENS ESCULENTA (LENTIL) FRUIT EXTRACT, ESCULIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, TROXERUTIN, ESCIN, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, CENTELLA ASIATICA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM PCA, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, PROPYL GALLATE, HYDROLYZED YEAST PROTEIN, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, GLUCOSE, EPIGALLOCATECHIN GALLATYL GLUCOSIDE, CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM LACTATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SODIUM CITRATE, GLYCERYL ACRYLATE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, PVM/MA COPOLYMER